- The ETC is an innovative 2.5 days Life Support Course for doctors and other medical health care professionals that are involved in the acute care of major trauma patients.
- ETC provides state-of-the-art trauma training with a strong focus on team work and non-technical skills.
- The ETC is a hands on course and candidates spend 85 % of their time working practically in scenario based workshops.
- Candidates are trained in small groups resembling trauma teams working in a shock room environment.
- The ETC is a joint programme of the ERC, ESTES,
EuSEM and the ESA.
- The ETC is certified by all partner societies.
The ETCO is a non-profit organisation registered in Belgium and located with the ERC Office